BunsBack to Snacks Recipes
- Buns resemble puris, are very fluffy, a little sweet and is very easy to prepare for breakfast/evening snacks…..Just prepare the dough in the night, allow it to ferment overnight and make puris out of it in the morning.
- 2 Bananas ( pachhbaLe, the ones shown in the picture )
- Curd – 3/4th cup
- Maida about a quarter kg
- Sugar – 4 tablespoos
- A pinch of salt
- Baking soda
- Oil for frying
- Blend bananas, sugar, salt and baking soda in a mixer (do not add water)
- Add curds to this mix.
- Now add as much maida as it can hold and make a dough out of this (the dough must not be soft, no water must be added)
- Leave overnight and in the morning make small puris out of it.
- The buns must be deep fried on a very low flame till it gets the reddish brown colour.
- Preparation time: 20 minutes + Leave overnight
- Cooking time: 2 minutes
Preparation Time : 20 minutes
Tags : snacks , buns
Posted by http://www.konkanirecipes.com on 2012-11-22