Bhenda Sagle (Bhendi gravy)Back to Curries Recipes
Lady´s finger / bhindi masala
- bhinDi – 15 to 18 nos
- Grated Coconout – 4 tablespoons
- Red Chillies – 6 to 7
- Urad daal – 1.5 teaspoons
- Dhania / Coriander seeds – 1.5 teaspoons
- Oil – 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Cut bhindi into small pieces and keep aside.
- Take a pan with very little oil and fry the urad daal, dhania and red chillies in that order.
- Grind together the fried ingredients, grated coconut and tamarind.
- Now add this masala to the bhindi, add half a cup of water, salt to taste and cook over medium flame till bhindi is cooked.
Preparation Time : 30 minutes
Tags : curries , bhenda sagle , ladies finger
Posted by http://www.konkanirecipes.com on 2012-11-22