- To devise ways and means and to take steps for economic,social,physical,religious, spiritual, educational and moral advancement of the "Gowda Saraswath Community".
- To create a feeling of common responsibility for the well being of all Gowda Saraswaths who happen tobe handicapped physically, mentally or educationally.
- To institute and establish educational institutions and scholarships or render assistance, monetary or otherwise for the benefit of Gowda Saraswaths and in aid of the deserving persons of the community.
- And , in general to do all such other acts or deeds and to take all such steps as may be necessary, incidental or conducive to the attainment or for carrying out of all or any of the above subjects.
The Samaj now wants to extend its activities to include the following
- A free book bank for all classes including medical and engineering courses.
- Free medical advice and medical insurance for the economically weaker sections of the society.
- Pension to senior citizen widows who are financially very weak.
- Vocational training &social transformation programmes for the youth & their placement.
- A Vishranthi Dhama for senior citizens.